We are committed to protecting your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our site are entitled to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them.
Our policy is both specific and strict. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us. We are constantly upgrading our software to ensure your privacy.
We also report all charge backs to a credit reference agency. If you have any reason to seek the return of money paid, please contact us rather than your credit card issuer or online payment provider in the first instance.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, any personally identifiable information collected at this site. We collect, store and process your personal information on servers located in the United States. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, shopping experience
Information we collect
- Your Full Name
- Company Name if applicable
- Your Address
- Contact Telephone Number
- Contact Email Address
- Full name of order recipient for shipping.
- Company name of order recipient for shipping.
- Contact telephone number of order recipient for shipping.
- Any additional information you supply to enable us to process your requested order or service.
- Why we collect information and how we use it.
- To maintain our accounts, create invoices, packing slips and delivery documents.
- To enable us to notify you of your order status.
- To enable us to answer your enquiries.
- For verifying your identity for security purposes.
- To enable third party payment providers to obtain payment.
- To enable third party delivery and courier services to deliver your order.
- To send you news about the services or products.
"Cookies" are small files of data that reside on your computer or device and allow us to recognise you as a customer at heatpacksuk.co.uk if you return to the heatpacksuk.co.uk site using the same computer and browser. We send a "session cookie" to your computer if and when you log in to your heatpacksuk.co.uk account by entering your email address and password.
These cookies allow us to recognise you if you visit multiple pages in our site during the same session, so that you don't need to re-enter your password multiple times. Once you log out or close your browser, these session cookies expire and no longer have any effect.
We also use longer-lasting cookies for other purposes such as to display your email address on our sign-in form, so that you don't have to retype the email address each time when you log in to your heatpacksuk.co.uk account We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our web site.
Our Payment Providers
- Payment may also be made for goods or services with a valid Paypal account. Once again we are at no point in receipt of any credit, debit or banking details associated with any of the for mentioned accounts.
This is information given to us in the course of your business and ours such as in relation to your application to purchase from us, partner with us or advertise with us. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you and any partner to reciprocate this policy.
1. To prevent and combat malicious attacks against this website, third party monitoring software may be used to track users movement and actions, throughout the website. Users ip addresses, operating system and browser used may be logged and passed on to the relevant bodies in the relevant country in the event of behavior deemed to be a threat to the security and continued service of this website and the security of other visitors.
- Disclosure to Authorities
Disclosure to Government and their agencies. We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order.
- Information Request
At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information. This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with current UK, US and EU legislation, so far as we are aware.